QuickBooks Online and Its Features
QuickBooks is an accounting software launched by Intuit in 2002 which allows you to perform all your accounting work. It offers its services through on-premises and off-premises. In on-premises you can install this software on your system to perform accounting work on the other hand in off-premises you can save your whole data on cloud which can be accessed from anywhere at any time. QuickBooks Online (which is cloud-based) allows you to access your data from anywhere and for using this software you have to pay monthly or yearly subscription fee. The best thing in this software is that the QuickBooks support team is quick and very responsive plus available 24*7 to help you out.
QuickBooks Online Features
- Scan and upload your expense receipt through its app.
- It can access data from anywhere and it is 100% secured.
- Can make payment through the app.
- Give a proper report of your transaction, expenses, incomes, invoices and balance sheet.
- It allows you to see your income and expenses through graphs which is easy to understand.
QuickBooks Online Plans
QuickBooks Online is available in 3 plans and you can choose one which suits you best-
- Quickbooks online support (Simple Start) - This is a basic plan which is available for &10/month and gives you unlimited access to perform your banking and invoicing work. It includes 24*7 customer supports plus can be used by only one person at one time.
- QuickBooks Online (Essentials) - this plan is available of $20/month and can be used by 3 users at the same time. It includes all the features of Basic (Simple Start) plan plus you can track your online banking, invoice bills, transaction, balance sheet and comes with many advanced features.
- QuickBooks Online (Plus) - It is available for $35/month and can be used by 5 users at the same time. It includes all the features of a Simple and Essential plan. And if you need any assistance in purchasing this software you can contact Quickbooks desktop support.
If you own a small business then QuickBooks Online is your way to go. Hope this article helped you in understanding the concept of how to contact Intuit QuickBooks support.